Software
Houzz Logo Print
jvcalvo

Bathroom Ideas and design

13 years ago
I have a small bathroom but it's not too functional, now I want to redo the whole thing. But no idea where to start. The only thing I want is to change the floor tile to a wood replica tile (saddle), but don't know what color will I coordinate it to. I have an oval jacuzzi in my bathroom but hardly use it because isn't too inviting. I hope you can help me design my mini bathroom. I love mediterranean design with a touch of modern design. My bathroom is 116 inches tall, 119 inches length and 114 inches width. I attached the selection of tiles I was looking at the local hardware store. Would love to hearing from you soon. Thanks

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH