Software
Houzz Logo Print
vc1234

Wallpaper

12 years ago
Could you please share the name and designer of the wallpaper? Thx
Amelia Bed - How Suite It Is · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    I don't think that is the name of the wallpaper. I cannot find it by that name. Would you mind checking again? Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    I have asked the buyer of this wallpaper again. She has confirmed that the name above is right. Im thinking it maybe be discontinued at this time.
  • 12 years ago
    That is too bad :( Thanks for checking though! Appreciate it!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The wallpaper is from Designers Guild, not Osborne and Little. Check their website.
  • 12 years ago
    The name is Porden from collection Nabucco, company Designers Guild.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert