Software
Houzz Logo Print
rochihong

Art work

12 years ago
Where can I find the art work?
Traditional Powder Room · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The art work is fantastic. It was purchased at an estate sale in McCall Idaho I don't know of anywhere you can find these works in retail. Sorry
  • 12 years ago
    I'm pretty certain these were done by the English victorian artist 'Spy' - can pick up plenty of prints in UK at antique shops / fairs
  • 12 years ago
    I have a number of these prints available for sale. They are originals from 1870's Vanity Fair magazines. I also have the story of each gentleman pictured, also from the same Vanity Fair. I have never commented before so I don't know how communication works but here are 2 photos of just 12 of my prints.
  • 12 years ago
    How can I contact you about buying some of the Spy prints?
  • 12 years ago
    I am completely stunned by the lack of professionalism displayed by Syringa Realty. Name calling and wrongful accusations are what children do.