Software
Houzz Logo Print
catscb

Fabulous door! Where can I get one?

12 years ago
Binary House · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Very well done. This is something we have been wanting to do for the "modern" style house we built. Is there a recommended thickness for an acrylic door like this? We were going to use solid painted wood doors with stainless barndoor hardware, but I would much prefer something like this and be easy to clean. It seems like it wouldn't scratch easy (maybe I'm wrong), and we have a house full of pets that occasionally try to paw at doors.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The manufacturer, 3 Form, has recommended thicknesses depending on size. It is a rather durable material and can be used for stair treads so should be ok for pets.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me where you purchased the track for the 3form panel?
  • 11 years ago
    I think 3form sells the whole package - door, and hardware.
  • 11 years ago
    Cool!
Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations