I really like this dining table.
12 years ago
Related Stories

DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDiscover Your Dining Table Style
To pick the right dining table, you need to match it to your personality as well as the look of your dining room. These identifiers can help
Full Story
FURNITUREDesign Dilemma: Choosing Chairs for a District Dining Table
12 not-too-industrial dining chairs for a Houzz user's kitchen
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Ways to Set the Table for an Amazing Easter
Go Over the Top or Sleek and Contemporary for Your Spring Dining Decorations
Full Story
HOME TECHComing Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you think
Full Story
ENTERTAININGHouzz Guide: How to Set a Table
Here’s everything you need to know to prep your table for a get-together
Full Story
Sponsored




Tiffany Majors