Software
Houzz Logo Print
mkrmcbee

pendants from where?

Parade of Homes 2012 · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    They are available through LGB Interiors.
  • 12 years ago
    What company are the pendants from? I already have an interior designer I am working with. I would love to be able to tell her where to get these. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you!! Does that include the rope chandelier?? This room is perfect!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Chandelier is from Cyan Design . Glad that you like our kitchen design ! Good luck with your project !
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Kitchen is gorgeous! What is the wall color?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your comments! The wall color is Hail Navy by Benjamin Moore.
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful, can you tell me where the dining room table was from? Thanks