Software
Houzz Logo Print
shiri_laufer

Clock

12 years ago
Love the clock on the wall, where can I get it?
Homes Under 700 sq feet · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    I would love to order how can I do that?
  • 12 years ago
    How big is the clock?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Elly, it is about 3' in diameter and comes with a template for easy hanging ( I have done a larger one without it and I felt like I needed an engineering degree! See attached!).
    It is $135.00, plus $13.50 shipping. You can go to my website~ www.mandevillecanyondesigns.com and click on Contact Us. There will be a drop down menu that says Pay Pal. Just fill in the info and the total amount of $148.50. If you don't find a place to put your shipping, just go ahead and send your address to: info@mandevillecanyondesigns.com.
    This item ships from CA and it is the holiday season, so it may take a few weeks.
    Thank you and Happy New Year!
  • 12 years ago
    I am in Canada, and would love to order one, what are they made out of....is it a chrome finish? Steel?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We can ship to Canada and the numbers are made of recycled aluminum. This company is in CA, so shipping from the company takes a few weeks.