Software
Houzz Logo Print
lperna

Dining table

12 years ago
Hi there. Can you please tell me where you found the dining room table? It looks perfect for this room and the size is just what I am looking for. Thank-you.
The Glass Farmhouse Loft · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Both of the links that you provided took me to exactly the table I was looking for. The difference relates to size, allowing more options. Thank-you for your help.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    http://www.projectno8.com/t/creators/e15/
    This company in NYC represents this brand. You can call them and give them the model you are looking for.
    lperna thanked Kit Republic
  • 12 years ago
    You are the best. I appreciate that you took the time to respond, twice! Your clients are lucky to have you. :-)
  • 12 years ago
    Hello! I would love to know the name of the plant on the left corner of the room! Not the Philodendrons but the exotic grass looking plant! Please let me know, thanks! :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's called "umbrella palm" but it's a type of Papyrus. The pot needs to be submerged in water. and it needs a lot of sun.
  • 12 years ago
    wow thank you so much for your response! Truly appreciate it! :)