Software
Houzz Logo Print
grantlaw

great counters

12 years ago
hi there, can you please share the nameof the countertop? thanks in advance
Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me what backsplash was used? It is perfect!
  • 12 years ago
    I am also interested in knowing about the countertop.
  • 12 years ago
    I love this countertop what material is it.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm guessing the countertop is a quartzite material like Caesar Stone, which is made of quartz dust and resins. Very heat and scratch resistant. This one appears to be one of the limestone-like finishes in mocha. Backsplash appears to be a simple Carrara marble tile.
  • 12 years ago
    For those looking for carrera tiles, we have various kinds
Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio