MOST POPULARInvite Mining Bees to Your Garden by Planting Their Favorite Plants
Look for mining bees (Andrena) pollinating woodland wildflowers in U.S. gardens this springFull Story
NORTHEAST GARDENINGPlant These Fall-Flowering Natives in Early Summer for Pollinator Love
These 3 groups of plants will support masses of beneficial insects come autumnFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Helianthus Maximiliani Attracts Beneficial Insects
Maximilian sunflower’s striking yellow flowers light up the fall landscape and attract pollinators and beneficial insects at a crucial timeFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Color Outside the Lines With Bluebell Bellflower
Plant this Campanula on pathway and patio edges for shots of bright blue from May through SeptemberFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Please Bumblebees by Planting Baptisia Lactea
Plant wild white indigo in central and southeastern U.S. gardens for its large white flower heads and early-spring interestFull Story
NORTHWEST NATIVE PLANTSNative Alternatives to English Ivy, Japanese Pachysandra and Periwinkle
These shade-loving ground covers are good for the environment and say something about where you areFull Story
- Handcrafted Stone Mosaic, Creation, 18"x18"
- Botanical Mosaic Square, Sasha, 24"x24"
- Black & White Tile Art, Diamond Lotus, 24"x24"
- Multi-Colored Floral Mosaic, Carmen, 31"x31"
- Floral Geometric Pattern Mosaic, 31"x31"
- Geometric Mosaic Tile, Kai, 31"x31"
- Circular Geometric Mosaic, Sabrina, 24"x24"
- Double Floral Mosaic Panel, Clara, 24"x24"