Software
Houzz Logo Print
snodgrl

How do I buy this, "Twelve Days of Christmas" for $99.00

12 years ago
Twelve Days of Christmas Ornaments, Set of 12 · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
  • 12 years ago
    I clicked on the Pottery Barn link, and didn't find these on their page.
  • 11 years ago
    I love these 12 days ornaments, I live in the UK how can I purchase them?
  • 11 years ago
    I too clicked on the Pottery Barn link, and didn't find these on any of the pages page, is there, is any other way I could purchase them & shipped to the UK??
  • 9 years ago

    How do I purchase these?

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner