Software
Houzz Logo Print
jules5152

Fireplace stone

12 years ago
Do you have any info on the stone used for the fireplace?
Alta Modern Chalet · More Info

Comments (25)

  • 12 years ago
    What color is the paint?
  • 12 years ago
    What is the center tile in the fireplace?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I can't remember the name but it is a porcelain tile with a metallic finish.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The paint colour is Revere Pewter HC 172 Benjamin Moore
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Who is the manufacturer of the Bronze porcelain tile? I'm having difficulty finding bronze tiles that size.
    I love this look!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The tile is from Stone Tile and it is called Paradox. I think they are 24"x 24"
  • 12 years ago
    Where are the sconces from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Universal Lighting in Toronto
  • 12 years ago
    What color is the paint on the walls?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The wall colour is Revere Pewter HC 172 by Benjamin Moore.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The chair's textile is from Palliser
  • 12 years ago
    I love the middle piece used to break up the stone on the fireplace. What kind of metal is that? Cooper sheeting?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It is actually a porcelain tile that we used.
  • 12 years ago
    How do you match the rpough stone to the edges of the wood?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The wood is sitting in a steel plate the was attached to the wall. The wood beam was put on after the stone.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I have used a very similar tile, readily available in the States called Corten - Brown Copper, comes in a variety of sizes. This stacked stone is more of a challenge to match. Great work, beautiful room statement.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the additional information on the fireplace tile. I will look into that.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    also check houzdecor.com
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    We used the beautiful photo above to help design our remodel to our dated, Spanish tile fireplace surround. We used hand set stacked stone, reclaimed, salvage wood mantel, Basalt hearth and 24 x 24 metallic porcelain tile. I had originally sought out the tile mentioned here but learned that many manufacturers have their own version.

  • 11 years ago


  • 10 years ago

    Love the fireplace. Could you tell me what tile you chose if not the Paradox Orange? Thanks.

  • 10 years ago

    Love the look! What tile did you use?

  • 5 years ago

    Mindy Katz can you give specifics tile names and colors and mantel?

  • last year

    I loved the look do much I recreated for my own home