Software
Houzz Logo Print
james_tarr

my new bathroom 4weeks 1.5"walls rotton tile , inlayed marble chair R.

12 years ago
American standard 3pic shower Kohler sink & toilet

Comments (15)

  • 12 years ago
    A leap of 60 years in a single bathroom. Looks great!
    James Tarr thanked apple_pie_order
  • 12 years ago
    Finishing touch's
  • 12 years ago
    So much brighter and more open...nice
    James Tarr thanked dclostboy
  • 12 years ago
    More photo's
  • 12 years ago
    Great job!
    James Tarr thanked brickln
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice!
    James Tarr thanked monika2024
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Fantastic tight design and detailing.
    James Tarr thanked Dytecture
  • 12 years ago
    James - At what height did you put your accent tile? I love the idea of doing that but I'm not sure how far up to go.
  • 12 years ago
    48" to the bottom of the inlay, border was 6 1/4"
  • 12 years ago
    Great job! I like the "during" photo too, as it shows how things get "worse" before they get better!
    James Tarr thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    It does look a lot better, but that tiled floor was kind of neat..I would have been tempted to leave it and work around it. On another note (even though you didn't ask) I think there is too much going on wall wise. The three masks and line of shells distract from the nice clean lines of the tiles. The brown stained door doesn't work for the new modern look either. I'd suggest painting it to blend in. Lastly I think the window would stand out more with a wide wood blind instead of the narrow one that is there. I think narrow ones are a bit dated.
    James Tarr thanked oneofeleven
  • 12 years ago
    The floor was 62yrs old & I'm completely rotted . I like the idea about the blind
    Thank's for all your input !!
  • 12 years ago
    The floor was 62yrs old & I'm completely rotted . I like the idea about the blind
    Thank's for all your input !!
  • 12 years ago
    James - One more question: Can you give me the name/manufacturer of the tile and trim that you used?
Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals