0
suzankearns

Bed frame & end stands

Suzan Kearns
Would you please advise re: the bed and it's support also the end stand where did you get them? Simple elegant love it! Thanks!
SOUTH COOGEE - House · More Info

CAPITAL BUILDING :: Apartment - Renovations
    Thanks - we love the look! It makes the bed look like it is floating and it also makes the room feel larger because you can see more of the floor. It is simply made out of MDF with a box at the base that is big enough to support the bed yet small enough not to be seen and a MDF platform as the base on top. We drew up what we wanted and our team of carpenters made it for us. It would be very simple to replicate it!
  • razorv
    You don't have the plans or rough draft of what you "drew up" for the box that you needed to create for the bed do you? I have a few ideas in my head for the box but if you have anything you can share re: the design of the box that would be great. Thanks much.
    Pop me a direct message with your email and I will send you what I have - we are always happy to share good ideas!
  • Baet Balet

Will you send me the box platform bed design as well? could you send to baet@rogers.com? Thank you.

• Julie

woud love it as well julmurph@icloud.com

• Suzanne Gingras Spagna

I would love as well - suegrn@gmail.com. This room in gorgeous!