Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
samantha_grogin

DO NOT ORDER FROM RAW DEZIGN

10 years ago
I ordered two lamps for 156 GBP on 9/10/13. They did not send the items. And they will not not refund my money - 4 months later. They stopped responding to me in October and both esty and paypal and my bank are after them. I will not stop until I get my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES.
Faceted Wall Clock by Raw Dezign · More Info

Comments (21)

• 9 years ago
    Same problem. Scammers. Ordered three lights and didn't receive the order and then they won't reply to any attempts to contact.
  • 8 years ago

did this ever get resolved?? I ordered something in september but cannot get a hold of them. it's a bigcartel hosted website, and i'm trying to resolve this through them!

• 8 years ago
    Unfortunately they stole hundreds of dollars and I could never track them down to have it resolved. Etsy would not refund. How are they allowed to keep selling? Have you been able to find them? We should join together to bring them to small claims court.
  • 8 years ago

I reported it to BigCartel a couple weeks back after I ordered something in September that I obviously never received. I've been unimpressed by their response and if my bank can't help me, I do think there's a strong case for a small claim. I've exposed this problem to them and they still allow the site to take orders through their store service.

• 8 years ago

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I ordered two hanging baskets over a month ago and have received nothing. I have chased twice but had not reply. Alarmingly they do not have a phone number which is when I started to suspect something.

This site should be closed down. I am so disappointed that I have fallen for this - note to self, do a bit of research before ordering something online from a company you have never used before and check they have email/phone numbers.

• 8 years ago

I am just now experiencing the same issue. I have send them 3 messages and no response although the my C was charged

• 8 years ago

I suggest everyone on this thread report them by going to this websitehttps://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/ 

• PRO
    8 years ago

Same here, ordered a clock that my friend had previously purchased through a different site. They haven't responded and now am disputing the charge but I don't know what the outcome will be, my first time disputing a charge on here. I think they say they handcraft each one so that it buys them time so you fall outside of the time limit. Now their website says all payments go through paypal, so I think thats because the time limit to dispute is less, and you aren't thinking about it because it says they will take 4-5 weeks to get to the US, by that time it's too late to dispute.

• 8 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I also ordered the clock which of course I never received. Most banks will refund your money and take up the dispute directly with the vendor. I bank with Wells Fargo and they refunded me the total amount within minutes. I would suggest calling your bank directly

• PRO
    8 years ago
    Im disputing with my credit card, but it's disturbing that there are these reports dating back 3 years and they are still getting away with this.
  • 8 years ago

Yeah, i ordered a pendant light from them over 7 weeks ago and nothing. Thieving scum.

• PRO
    7 years ago

I had the same situation as well. Ordered a clock 4 months ago. No clock has arrived and the company has not responded to my 3 attempts to contact them. i wish I had seen this posting before I ordered!! Of course I 've been charged and will now have to seek my bank's help in retrieving funds. DO NOT ORDER FROM RAW DEZIGN! Has anyone seen a similar product out there?

• 7 years ago

they did the same to me, at first they communicated, and then the owner said he was sick, then they disappeared. is there no way for us to join together and do something, even if we dont get the money back he should be shut down

• 7 years ago

the owner is called tim palfrey

• PRO
    7 years ago
    Curious, how did you get Owners name? Did he tell you or how did you find it?

My friend bought the clock for me a couple years ago from Gilt or one of the flash sale sites. So that item exists. However, When I wanted to buy one for a friend s year later, I couldn't find it anywhere online, except this scammer site.

I think he/she/they must have taken photos off of other flash sites to sell these items.
  • PRO
    7 years ago
    It took a few months, but I did receive my money back from my bank.
  • 7 years ago

This same thing happened to me. I ordered a clock back in June, have contacted them three times to ask for updates, and have no clock and no responses from the company.

The link that was posted to report them no longer works. Planning to seek reimbursement through my bank. Extremely disappointing.

• 7 years ago

Same happened to me :( Since I waited more than 2 billing cycles my bank says it can not provide any assistance. Getting scammed sucks, but not getting the pendant lights that were exactly what fit into my kitchen design is worse.

• 7 years ago
    It's crazy. I reached out to Big Cartel, the online shopping tool that hosts this brand, and they've done zero to take down this fraudulent site. Opening themselves up to a legal action
  • 7 years ago

I've had the same problem, lots of excuses. They are now trading as another company!

http://attnstudio.bigcartel.com/

Contact address on there too.....