Software
Houzz Logo Print
aanton1020

I love these floors! Can you please tell me what they are?

12 years ago
Kitchen Portfolio · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a porcelean tile manufactured by DELCONCA, in northern New Jersety it is available at Wayne Tile . Good Luck !
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for the comment. I too am looking for the actual brand of this tile as it is so BEAUTIFUL for my kitchen remodel. I also have blue and cherry cabinets and am having great difficulty finding tile. This palette looks perfect! I'd SO greatly appreciate actual color details and model #, if possible. Thank you so much for the kind reply!

  • 10 years ago

    I just wanted to acknowledge and thank the design firm, Ulrich and particularly the Designer, Don DiNovi,CKD, for responding to my phone call about the floor tile,confirming that the tile is in deed, Nat5 (previously Nebraska by DelConca tile. I also want to thank Karen at Wayne Tile for her assistance as well. I disclosed the fact that I lived in Md. and still, these kind people took the time to advise and direct me... So thank you again! For those with new projects in the N.Y. and N.J. areas, PLEASE support these kind professionals! If they are this accomodating to me I am sure they will not disappoint you!!!