Software
Houzz Logo Print
kendog943

Side yard project

12 years ago
This part of my Garden has been neglected for a while, well, until I decided to do something about it. The total cost for this project is going to be around $500 when I'm completely done with it, so we just added a beautiful arbor swing and some fragrance plants, flowers and vines. More pictures to come of the final result.

Comments (23)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very inviting side yard.
    Ken S thanked Dytecture
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very nice yard now!
    Ken S thanked David Frosch
  • 12 years ago
    Awesome
    Ken S thanked roxieturner
  • 12 years ago
    looks great!
    Ken S thanked Christine R
  • 12 years ago
    Amazing it's transformed the area. Great curved flower beds
    Ken S thanked clareree
  • 12 years ago
    Added the Arbor over the weekend
  • 12 years ago
    So nice, love it.
    Ken S thanked debiemahoney
  • 12 years ago
    C'est très beau!
    Ken S thanked danicadi
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Well done !
    Ken S thanked Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    Ken S thanked SPACIALISTS ( 3D Rendering and Architectural Viz D
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice!
  • 12 years ago
    You did all that, for only $500?
    Ken S thanked Michael
  • 12 years ago
    You did a very nice job. That is a lot of gravel to transport and install. My back aches just thinking about it ! I am sure the maintenance will save you time and your water bill should be less too.
  • 12 years ago
    I just saw the photo with the lighting at night. Very nice !
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That looks great! good job.
    Ken S thanked HomeScapes Home Staging San Diego
  • 12 years ago
    127norton, so far I spent $109 on 1 1/2 yard of gravel, $120 on the arbor, $40 on paint, $50 on flowers,$50 water fountain from Craigslist. I'm in the process of making my own stepping stones $25 for the 10 pieces needed. The bricks I use to allign the pathway were from my front wall
  • 12 years ago
    127norton, I forgot to mention that I spent $15 on mulch from Home depot and some of the plants like the ferns and tropicanas were plants I divided from the front yard. I only need to add the swing to put a cap on this project.
  • 12 years ago
    more pix
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice. I also have a side yard... that is in desperate need of attention :), now for the snow to melt.........thanks for the inspiration!
  • 12 years ago
    Lovely!
  • 11 years ago

    lovely

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Nice job!