Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeannie_nguyen

I spy...(part VII)

12 years ago
...something orange!

If you have anything orange in your home, snap a photo, and post it here! Yes, food does count too. ;)

MDVN · More Info

Comments (36)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Rand Chair in Tangerine Leather!
  • 12 years ago
    Orange I have:) The sectional and the carpet are orange and then the kids room have the Togo chair in orange.
  • 12 years ago
    My sons room has orange lamps and accents.
  • 12 years ago
    Living room in burnt orange! Gold, greens and blues are accents I change seasonally.
  • 12 years ago
    Pair of MCM side chairs (at left), as found with reupholstered burnt orange velvet seats.
  • 12 years ago
    With 89-year-old terra cotta tiles around our fireplace and vestibule floor, orange/burnt orange is a natural accent color for our house. We also have some toss pillows and other orange accents.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    @Sandi Perry Interiors - I LOVE the floor in the bathroom.
  • 12 years ago
    Sandy Perry, that bathroom floor is groovyyy!! And the one in your hall looks great too, shakerjaebs!

    I used orange accents in our (otherwise) black&white master bathroom.
  • 12 years ago
    ...and some oranges and mandarines :-))
  • 12 years ago
    hi, I have an orange dining room, tell me what do you think
  • 12 years ago
    Flowers make all the difference
  • 12 years ago
    Sorry, this is an outside picture, nothing to do with interior decoration, but it is so orange, I just HAD to share it !
    (Won't happen again ! ;-)
  • 12 years ago
    Igotone, I like it a lot ! They say orange (the color, not the fruit ;-) stimulates the appetite, a good color for a dining room, then. Your curtains are nice, too, and the silver object with the plants on the table is fantastic !
  • 12 years ago
    vase and accent pillows in the living room and artwork in the office
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Orange art and sofa
  • 12 years ago
    Where did you get the bar stools?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Orange fabrics
  • 12 years ago
    we're reupholstering these two leather chairs. someday (when i finish sanding and refinishing the wood) they will be a barn red leather….. but for now…orange! i paid 10$ each for them btw :)
  • 12 years ago
    orange fungi on a cedar tree in our back yard
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    lately i start loving the Bright orange color, i think its bright and cool.
  • 12 years ago
    my dog, Ninja. this is how they dress to go outside during hunting season!
  • 12 years ago
    one of our roosters, (we have waaaaay too many roos!) and two different types of wild mushrooms we collect here on our farm: chanterelles and chicken-of-the-woods
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Jeannie, Great post! Orange is a color that some clients love and others.........not so much!
    Like you, I like what it does for a room. Bringing in any shade always gives a place a nice kick. Bold tones wake up rooms and quiet tones bring a natural dimension to otherwise stiff environments. Other colors might come in to fashion and trend out of the market over time but Orange, I believe, always enlivens.
  • 12 years ago
    @eightpondfarm, I love your photos! You willing to sell some chanterelles?:) I used to have them all the time when I was a kid. We lived close to a forest and in fall, everyone was picking mushrooms.
  • 12 years ago
    Orange or a shade of. Is hot hot this season. I love it. But you only need a pop. It's very bold.
  • 12 years ago
    hope these help!
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I don't have a photo because I just bought it. That being a cool, retro looking wall clock that is orange. The whole look of it is very cool. Planning on putting it in our new kitchen, but our new home is a work in progress. The wall color is going to be a warm yellow-beige. At the moment I cannot remember the color but it is by Behr.

    I read once that orange is a happy color. I have always loved it but a little goes a long way.
  • 12 years ago
    Do rugs count?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful rugs. I think they count for sure. The thing about rugs in relation to the rest of a room is that they can go unnoticed without factoring their colors and designs into your scheme.
  • 12 years ago
    Eightpondfarm, that has got to be one of the most beautiful chanterelles I have ever seen.

    And I'm soooo impressed with Ninja's fashion sense! What's not to love about a dog who knows how to accessorize?
  • 12 years ago
    Family room. Still a work in progress.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    In day light pure red, in night light a warm orange hugh, ..... love these inexpensive glass pendants.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Gorgeous. Here's more Orange.....
  • 12 years ago
    My whole house has orange inside and out. LOL
  • 12 years ago
    Hello,

    My husband and I have painted our home in grey tones, so orange is very complimentary. Here are some photos.