Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_12181064

Grass

12 years ago
What type of grass do you use for that kind of landscaping?
Hollywood Waterfront · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    For the front exterior we used an artificial synthetic grass turf. Turf LXR-Pro - 52 ST Pro Play Plus
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I like your design very much, i'd like to introduce myself here, I am Season from China, I'd like to take the chance to share our products with you, we mainly produce smart glass , which is really popular now using in the architechture filed, I reviewed your design, I think if you can use the smart glass, it will look higher level and more functional . if you are interest, pls contact me, my email: season.li@tech-photon.com , thanks for your time.
  • 12 years ago
    What white color is used as the exterior paint?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi:

    I bought a house on the canals. Lot size 30'x95' (2850 sq. ft).
    Coastal Commission comes into play as right on canal and the Venice Canals are a Historic Preservation Area. So, no build inside of 10' of property line on canal facing side. 22' height restriction at that 10' mark followed by an additional feet height every two feet of setback from the original 10' up to a maximum of 30' height with 42" for roof ceilings, railings and max 35' for chimney stacks. 15x30' = 450 sq. ft. has to be left completely open with NO development at some portion of the property preferably front canal facing end. 2 car garage and a third car inside property line on alleyway has to be allowed for. I this max build limit is 3,750 sq. ft on FAR allowance.
    Would this plan work? I think it should, but would love to chat!

    Ridaa