Software
Houzz Logo Print
barnic2900

Dimensions?

12 years ago
Beautiful pool...what are the dimensions of the pool and how high is the back wall? This is exactly like my yard in Milton.......
Wow Pools by Georgia Classic Pool · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This pool is a free form pool, 36x17 and the exposed wall is 36" out of the ground. This pool is also in Milton. Please let us know if we can be of service to you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I would like to meet with you guys. I think you would like the Natural stone we manufacture and I would like to give you some samples and prices. or you can have a look at our website to see the stone and finishes and the prices are really low and sizes are unlimited. www.mardinistone.com and email info@mardinistone.com
  • 11 years ago

    What color PebbleTec is used to achieve the water color? It's perfect.


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Midnight Blue

  • 11 years ago

    How much would a pool like this (3-4foot exposed wall on one side) 15x30 pool cost?