Software
Houzz Logo Print
mlecklitner

Cabinet Finish

12 years ago
What color/finish are the cabinets?
O'Cook Residence-Phoenix Biltmore Area · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello,

    They were finished a couple years ago by a custom shop in Phoenix, AZ. We must have had 12-15 samples before the final one was approved. Best I can tell you is a white painted finish with a light taupe-gray wash that was left to accumulate in the crevices.

    If you are in the Phoenix area, I can provide the name of the shop so you can get an estimate from them.

    Thanks for your interest in my work!

    Gina
  • 12 years ago
    I am not in AZ but that helps. Thanks for the response. Beautiful kitchen!!!
  • 12 years ago
    I AM in Phoenix! And I'd love the name of the shop, please.
  • 12 years ago
    Im in Phoenix also!