Software
Houzz Logo Print
kocampbell

Mirrored Door Source

12 years ago
This room is gorgeous. I'm looking for a mirrored door just as pictured abc I wonder if you could tell me where you obtained it. Thank you for your help.
Award Winning Master Bath · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I had the local mirror company cut the mirror and install it on the door. It not only helps in getting dressed but visually expands the room and increases the amount of light. Hope this helps.
  • 11 years ago
    The mirror you had framed, can you tell me what size the mirror was prior to framing? I am having our mirrors cut now for our 48" vanity and I want to make sure I leave enought space for framing. Thank you.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for asking, choose a molding for the mirror that has the visual weight you want and then "back into" the size of the plate glass mirror you need cut.
  • 10 years ago

    Another question about the mirrored door, the door I want to attach a similar mirror to is hollow, do you think I need to switch out the door to a solid door? Thanks for your advice, love this room!