Software
Houzz Logo Print
mhinglis

Wallpaper

12 years ago
Love the wallpaper in the breakfast nook. Any info on what it's called and where it was purchased?
My Houzz: Creative Thrifting Beautifies a Texas Bungalow · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    It's called La Promenade and it's by Twigs Fabric and Wallpaper (800) 824-4204.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    I was going to ask the same question about the wallpaper. Misty, I think your house is put together amazingly, it just flows for me. There isn't a thing I don't like. I don't think one can learn this in school. Wow, I am so jealous of your talent.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the sweet comment!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can also get the look with this wallpaper pattern:
    Bamboo Harlequin Wallpaper · More Info
Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals