Software
Houzz Logo Print
lorraine_boczon

Love the bathroom

12 years ago
Where did u find your mirrors a light fixtures please?
Elmhurst residence · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you Lorraine for the lovely compliment and you inquiry. The mirrors are from Restoration Hardware and the light fixtures are from Royal Lighting. Have a great day!
  • 12 years ago
    Can you please tell me the name of the mirror? I don't see it on restoration hardware.
  • 12 years ago
    hi, very nice bathroom, what color are the walls?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you! it's Benjamin Moore's mt.rainier gray 2129-60. However, before assuming this works for your space (lighting influences colour dramatically) double check, at the very least, a paint chip in the intended environment.
  • 12 years ago
    Love the mirrors. What is the design name from restoration hardware, the material used and the dimensions?
  • 12 years ago
    Love the mirrors. Can't seem to find them at restoration hardware! Help
  • 11 years ago

    What size are these mirrors? I am interested in the same RH mirrors and not sure if I want the 36x48 or 30x40. These look smaller than the 30x40. Thank you.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I believe they were 30"x40"