MOST POPULARInvite Mining Bees to Your Garden by Planting Their Favorite Plants
Look for mining bees (Andrena) pollinating woodland wildflowers in U.S. gardens this springFull Story
NORTHEAST GARDENINGPlant These Fall-Flowering Natives in Early Summer for Pollinator Love
These 3 groups of plants will support masses of beneficial insects come autumnFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Helianthus Maximiliani Attracts Beneficial Insects
Maximilian sunflower’s striking yellow flowers light up the fall landscape and attract pollinators and beneficial insects at a crucial timeFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Color Outside the Lines With Bluebell Bellflower
Plant this Campanula on pathway and patio edges for shots of bright blue from May through SeptemberFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Please Bumblebees by Planting Baptisia Lactea
Plant wild white indigo in central and southeastern U.S. gardens for its large white flower heads and early-spring interestFull Story
NORTHWEST NATIVE PLANTSNative Alternatives to English Ivy, Japanese Pachysandra and Periwinkle
These shade-loving ground covers are good for the environment and say something about where you areFull Story
- Fantasy Rug, Ivory, 8'x10'6"
- Safavieh Calista Dip Dye Rug, Ivory and Blue, 8'x10'
- Eden Floor Lamp
- Eclipse 1-Light Matte Black Pendant
- Bashian Amanda Dark Blue Area Rug, 5'x7'6"
- Elegant Decor Modern 49.6" Contemporary Mirror, Clear
- 35" Martcliff Table Lamp, Burnished Bronze
- Rustic Textures Area Rug, Gray/Beige, 9'3"x12'9"