Software
Houzz Logo Print
lalashley

New Master Bath

12 years ago
It was over due to give a total revamp on the master bath. We completely removed everything. Hired professionals to help with the tile, construction, plumbing, lighting and used a designer to consult with on the finish details. I am thrilled with the result. Went from drab to fab. I uploaded one before picture and could only get 3 new pictures in here - the one missing is the water closet with the toilet, bidet and another sink. Love the additional privacy for the water closet.

Comments (14)

  • 12 years ago
    whoops--I can spell, just not today.
    L. Lashley thanked Margaret Holt
  • 12 years ago
    It is a true showpiece;)
    L. Lashley thanked User
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    ‘Hired professional to help with tile, construction, plumbing, lighting, and used a designer to consult with on the finish details’.
    Every effort done by you in this regard clearly show the remarkable result. The ultimate outcome is stunning & splendid look! Absolutely awesome!
    You have every reason to be thrilled.
    L. Lashley thanked The Classy Home
  • 12 years ago
    WOW! this turned out great!! Very elegant :)
    L. Lashley thanked Maddy Montemayor
  • 12 years ago
    Lovely, I can see why you are thrilled with the result.
    L. Lashley thanked saratogaswizzlestick
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Sometimes a pro can make you look at changes you wouldn't consider. Elegant!

    One thing I always wonder about is how do you turn on the water in the shower without getting sprayed with cold water? I'm trying to figure this out for my upcoming master bath renovation.
    L. Lashley thanked leelee
  • 12 years ago
    leelee- you face the nozzle away from the door;)
    L. Lashley thanked User
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very nice!
    L. Lashley thanked Sustainable Dwellings
  • 12 years ago
    The door to the shower can swing in or out. If you swing it in - you can turn the water on and nothing hits you at all. Also, turning the nozzle towards the wall works too. Thanks for all the lovely comments.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great job!
  • 12 years ago
    Margo, you wouldn't be trying to trick me would you?
  • 12 years ago
    lee_lee...
  • 12 years ago
    Phenomenal!