My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I just recently had new granite countertops installed. I chose "White Eyes" granite. I'm having a hard time choosing a backsplash to match. I have gray walls"Silver Song". Off white Cabinets. New Suggestions. Help
You already have a backsplash whatever you put above it will be for bling. So keep looking until you find something you love ,it can be installed any time.
Patricia Colwell Consulting
mindib
Related Professionals
Savannah Interior Designers & Decorators · Bartlesville Interior Designers & Decorators · Boston Interior Designers & Decorators · Augusta Interior Designers & Decorators · Worthington Interior Designers & Decorators · Leamington Interior Designers & Decorators · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Alexandria Architects & Building Designers · Chambersburg Architects & Building Designers · New Bedford Architects & Building Designers · Marquette Architects & Building Designers · Concord Architects & Building Designers · San Francisco Architects & Building Designers · Rockford Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Albert Lea Kitchen & Bathroom Designers