Software
Houzz Logo Print
russellabrams

dimensions

12 years ago
I need a table 14 feet long - can this table have custom length
Metro Chrome Base Dining Table, 42"x84" · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Absolutely! You can customize length and width. You also have the the options of extensions. Email me for more info - Oliver
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Russell! Just following up to see how you are making out with this inquiry?
  • 12 years ago
    I am interested in this type of table with a different chrome base. Can you do that.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes we can. Send me a link to a pedestal design that you like and we can take it from there.
  • 10 years ago

    Hi I have a table that will be 40" x 108". made from pine. I am wanting to get the chrome base for it. Can you please tell me how much it would cost? Thanks, Kylie.