Software
Houzz Logo Print
david_benhamou

What brand and model is the faucet?

12 years ago
Hi- I was wondering whether the tub faucet was the Newport Brass 933 Chesterfield Deck mounted faucet. If so, was it a problem to fit it on an under mounted tub? Thanks.
Single Family House Renovation and Addition · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, this is the Newport Brass Chesterfield faucet, and it was a challenge to install. We had to make an access panel on the exterior wall that allowed access to install it.

    Tim
  • 12 years ago
    Hi I bought this faucet wall mount to install with my Jacuzzi, but the spout is too short. Any suggestions?
  • 12 years ago
    What extension if any did you use? I may be able to use the same. Thanks
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The plumber came up with a way to extend the filler, but I'm not sure which extension he used.