Software
Houzz Logo Print
ccb2700

Missing countertop ?

I recently bought this vanity in the 29.5 " size but there is no counter top with it . It seems like it comes with a ceramic countertop ?
Fresca Allier 30" Gray Oak Modern Bathroom Vanity With Mirror · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello

    I am sorry to hear this, please immediately contact support@houzz.com and we will gladly rectify the situation, I assume your purchase was made at decorplanet-houzz .

    On another note, the picture you see above, features an integrated sink, meaning it is a one piece sink with counterspace. Counter top would refer to a different type of configuration, either a vessel sink or an unermount sink vanity would need a countertop.
    Vessel sink sits on top of a countertop, but the undermount sink option counter top sits on top of a sink which is seperately mounted and comes unassembled.

    I hope this was helpful and I look forward to taking care of your order.

    sincerely

    Decorplanet Houzz
  • 12 years ago
    Is the mirror included?