Contemporary Residence Boca Raton, Florida · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Interiors by Steven G
    10 years ago
    electric thanks steven g
  • kimoxford1
    10 years ago
    Where was the electric fireplace insert purchased. I understand from a previous post the surrounding area is custom. Thanks!
  • PRO
    Sarah Reep
    10 years ago
    Love this room - warm, inviting and full of light
  • Jlucas70
    10 years ago
    Who makes the fireplace?
  • orientbay1322
    10 years ago
    The fireplace is electric???? Where can you buy them???
  • tigerlily44
    10 years ago
    Bio ethenal
  • PRO
    A Lasting Impression
    9 years ago
    That answers my question--was wondering if this was a gas or ethanol fireplace. Love this fireplace and room!!!
  • PRO
    Sarah Reep
    9 years ago
    The balance of wood frames on either side of the fireplace adds warmth.
  • PRO
    A Lasting Impression
    9 years ago
    I have used an electric fireplace insert on a green home remodel with mixed reviews. I think the bioethanol would appeal to more people because it is an actual flame, and it burns in an eco-friendly manner. I've seen Candace Olsen use these ethanol burning fireplaces on many of her projects. Great that no chimney is needed.
  • Brent Legendre
    7 years ago

how do you get away with not having a hearth? Is this in a masonry firebox like mason lite or isokern with a tile veneer?

• Kay Starnes
    5 months ago

Please send information on where to buy this fireplace. We are rebuilding the living room. Love it!

• Kay Starnes
    5 months ago

Please send information on where to buy this fireplace. We are rebuilding the living room. Love it!

• Kay Starnes
    5 months ago

• PRO
    Interiors by Steven G
    5 months ago

@Kay Starnes Thank you so much for your interest in the photographed fireplace! Unfortunately, this item is not available in stores as everything you see here is custom-ordered.