Software
Houzz Logo Print
angel_design

Master suite

12 years ago
Aded two additions the house to expand the tiny bathroom and closet to a master suite

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Completely transformed.
  • 12 years ago
    wowzers, impressive!
  • 12 years ago
    So I'm thinking you and I have similar layouts...I'm a fan! Did you enlist the help of any design pros in any of your spaces?
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks! I'm a designer myself, so choosing the cabinets and finishes came naturally. I worked with my contractor and together we created this space.

    Full gallery can be viewed at http://www.houzz.com/projects/521386/Angel-Home-Master-Suite-Renovation
  • 12 years ago
    Excellent!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Love it! Great new bath and closet is fantastic!!!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Incredible work! ( I admittedly keep checking out your posts :)
  • 12 years ago
    Absolutely beautiful. May I ask what the name of the floor is in bedroom?
  • 12 years ago
    Looks amazing! Nice work!
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks, all! Debiemahoney, the floor is walnut.
  • 12 years ago
    Outstanding. Love the look.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Master indeed, amazing job ! Love your duvet cover and your huge walk-in !