I've seen everything
12 years ago
Related Stories

CONTAINER GARDENSPatio-Perfect Berry Bushes Like You’ve Never Seen
Small enough for pots but offering abundant fruit, these remarkable bred berries are a boon for gardeners short on space
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESRadiator Covers Like You’ve Never Seen
From custom to DIY, these 10 ideas will help the radiator blend in, become a storage standout or both
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
BASEMENTSHouzz TV: This Guy’s Giant Lego Collection Proves Everything Is Awesome
You may have seen our story about this architect’s Lego-filled basement. Now watch the video to see just how he organizes all 250,000 pieces
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
BEDROOMSNew This Week: 3 Bed, Nightstand and Wall Combos You’ve Got to Try
Whether you prefer moody, minimalist or sunny, these 3 bedrooms uploaded to Houzz recently are exercises in stylish harmony
Full Story
LIFESo You've Moved In Together — How to Merge Your Stuff
Learn the art of sharing a home, including paring down, trading up and talking things out
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ16 Creative Paint Color Names We Haven't Seen — Yet
Someday, the namers of new paint colors will finally run out of ideas. We're here to help
Full Story

serebrowd
B Mile