Software
Houzz Logo Print
rowercherish

cuphards

14 years ago
Hillenburg Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Ralph Lauren's Nantucket White is a similar color.
  • 12 years ago
    I love the cabinets. Who is the manufacturer?
  • 12 years ago
    Love the cabinets
  • 12 years ago
    Who makes the bar stools?
  • 12 years ago
    I love the look of this kitchen. Are there any more photos of it? I am trying to figure out where the appliances are.
  • 12 years ago
    I am looking for an island for my kitchen. Where can I get this and how much
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    - We manufacture the cabinetry here at Jay Rambo Company.
    - The appliances are hidden by custom built panels that make them blend with the rest of the cabinetry.
    - Please visit our website to locate a dealer near you for a quote.
  • 10 years ago

    Jay Rambo in Tulsa? What color are the cabinets? Yes, even if custom. Because if you are in Tulsa I'll visit the store! Thanks ahead of time.

0