Software
Houzz Logo Print
duds

black splash

14 years ago
what is the color ?
and what is the material for the counters
Kohler · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    any feedback from the designer on what material and color was used on the back splash?
  • 14 years ago
    The backsplash looks like carrera mable subway tile.... but I am NO expert! I'd love to know for sure myself!
  • 14 years ago
    I love the back splash and wonder if it is carrera marble subway tile matched with a different type of counter top? What is the counter top?
  • 13 years ago
    Love backsplash and countertops! Help. What are they?
  • 13 years ago
    Saw this at the TIle Shop see if your near one they are plenty of tile like this. It's a honed subway tile.
  • 11 years ago
    LOVE those windows! Any chance you have any information about them?