Software
Houzz Logo Print
ccp1956

I love the looks of a metal roof. Are they noisy with rain etc?

12 years ago
Is there a brand you recommend? Or any special insulation to deaden the sound?
Laurel Highlands · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    There is nothing more soothing than falling asleep to the rain on a tin roof.
    ccp1956 thanked jenncain
  • 9 years ago
    You cannot hear the rain inside the house. Insulation takes care of that. It is not like a thin metal roof on a screened porch.
  • 8 years ago

    This is not white. It looks like a galvanized color. Thats what mine is..and we love it.

  • 7 years ago

    I am so obsessed with this metal roof. It's so striking, yet pleasing to the eye. I would love this for my own home. http://a-plus-roofing.com/services/roofing/

  • 7 years ago
    Many modern metal roof s have firm insulation as part of their structure.