Software
Houzz Logo Print
kikidetwiler

where can i find the cabinet, love it

12 years ago
Liberty, MO - Orange Crush.... · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I bought this piece at a local store called Nebraska Furniture Mart here in Kansas City. Their website is NFM.com.
  • 10 years ago

    Do you know what model the cabinet is? Trying to find it at NFM.com, but can't.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Deannamark, I checked the NFM website too and couldn't find it either. I looked at my invoice for the purchase and there was no model number, just the description of the cabinet. NFM is a local store here and their inventory constantly changes with new products added and other discontinued. I know I've seen it at other places as well. If I come across any helpful information, I'll pass it on to you.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks. Appreciate the response.