What color should I paint my porch?
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
Related Professionals
Spartanburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Knoxville Interior Designers & Decorators · Charleston Interior Designers & Decorators · Olean Interior Designers & Decorators · Huron Interior Designers & Decorators · San Jose Interior Designers & Decorators · Las Vegas Interior Designers & Decorators · Dickinson Interior Designers & Decorators · Vancouver Interior Designers & Decorators · Great Bend Architects & Building Designers · Beatrice Architects & Building Designers · Vancouver Architects & Building Designers · Frederick Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Columbia Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Anchorage Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSDIY: How to Paint Stripes on Your Floor
Paint brings a dreary porch floor to life in New England — watch the process unfold and get tips and ideas for your own floors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
TRADITIONAL STYLEOutfit a Southern Plantation-Style Home — Paint to Porch Furnishings
Go for the charm with these curated picks that create a Southern look in all its gracious glory
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: An Oregon Cottage With 21 Flavors of Color
A profusion of paint colors plus inviting porches and gathered pieces create a welcoming feel in a retired couple's 100-year-old home
Full Story
PAINTINGHelp! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story



ktobaOriginal Author