Software
Houzz Logo Print
kerich67

What is the name of the paint and the manufacturer? Thank you.

14 years ago
showhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Valspar's Embroidery Rose is a similar color.
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks again, Shabby Nest, for all of your help.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi! This is a custom mix of paint with a pearl finish on top. The base color we started with was Odessa Pink by Benjamin Moore. Hope this helps!
  • 12 years ago
    I came across this photo when searching for Odessa Pink, and love the result. I tried the flat color on poster board, and it seems slightly too...cool? (Purple) at the moment. Right now, the peachy neutral jumel peachtone is also appealing, but might not provide enough contrast. Would adding a pearl finish and warm lighting/elements help it look more pink/peach, less mauve? Thank you!
  • 9 years ago
    Hello! When you say a pearl finish - is that a color or paint type? I have Odessa pink walls in my foyer and it needs something.... I think this "Pearl finish" will help! Thanks, Mary