Software
Houzz Logo Print
awassmer

Beautiful! Can you please tell me the dimensions of this pool?

12 years ago
Citrus Ranch Property One · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    A lot bigger than it looks! As the photographer, I do not really know the dimentions, but I would hazard a guess at about 20' wide and about 60+' long. It has a hot tub at the far end on the left at the level of the raised terracing and set back sets on the right.
  • 11 years ago

    Hello Peter

    My family has just purchased this property in Ojai and Im wondering if you have any more photos? I would be so grateful to get some. I am a designer and we are looking at ideas to rehab the property and pics would really help. We haven't closed escrow yet.

    Thanks

    Lauren

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    HI Lauren. Congratulation! It is a lovely home and the property is outstanding. I hope you like lemons.

    Regarding the photographs, you need to contact your realtor since I did this photography for a different realtor. The owner changed realtors midway and a different photographer shot the property for the current realtor. So if you are still in escrow, it would be more correct and diplomatic to contact the photographer who photographed the property through and for the realtor you are currently dealing with. He did a thorough job and I am sure has many photos of the pool area.