Software
Houzz Logo Print
kkworthy

Coffee table

12 years ago
I tried to access the manufacturer page on your website to find the company called Christa but was unsuccessful. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the coffee table and haven't been able to find one like it on other sites. Please, can you help?!! Thank you!!
Custom Design - Great Room - New American Home 2013 · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    I've seen this table at scan design. It was at the one in Jacksonville, FL. Off of Phillips Hwy. It is a stunning piece.
  • 11 years ago
    you should check out Beach Road studios on facebook or instagram beachroadstudio
  • 11 years ago
    Copenhagen furniture might have it
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Try Chista- Manhattan custom house.
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21