POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
June 24, 2014
last modified: June 24, 2014
DECORATING GUIDESOrange for Fun — and Yes, Versatility — Around the House
It may never be the new black in anything but prison shows, but orange can dramatically increase your home's energy levelFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESYes, You Can Go Bold With Wallpaper in a Powder Room
The smallest room in the house can make the biggest design impact. Here are 10 of our favorite papered powder roomsFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGNUpload of the Day: A Mini Fridge in the Master Bathroom? Yes, Please!
Talk about convenience. Better yet, get it yourself after being inspired by this Texas bathFull Story
MOST POPULARHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live inFull Story
TINY HOUSESHouzz Tour: Rolling With Simplicity in a Tiny House on Wheels
Just 240 square feet, this California home encourages efficient living — but there’s still room for yogaFull Story
- Mosaic Area Rug, Opium Pattern, 28"x37"
- Accent Mosaic of A Geometric Pattern, 21"x21"
- Flower Mosaic Accent, 12"x12"
- Mosaic Tile Patterns, Red Jasper, 20"x46"
- Mosaic Art For Sale, Wine Bottles, 27"x35"
- Floral Roman Mosaic Art, Lilia, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Designs, Granata, 24"x34"
- Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash, Pineapple, 31"x31"