Software
Houzz Logo Print
prancinmama

Could you please tell me the brand and color of the backsplash tiles u

12 years ago
.
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The brand is Encore and the color is silver in 3" x 6".
  • 12 years ago
    Is that in crackles from the Encore website?
    http://encoreceramics.com/silver/
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    No, not that I recall. I did not order the tile so don't have any more specific information than I've given. I suggest you go look at the tile at your nearest tile supplier to determine if it's right for you. You may feel very differently about the tile when you see it in your own setting.
  • 11 years ago
    What color/type of grout did you use with this backsplash?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm sorry Sarah but I don't have the information about the grout.