Software
Houzz Logo Print
bnb356

Different window treatment lengths

12 years ago
I have a number of dilemmas with my bedroom window treatments.
I have a five foot wide sliding glass door on one wall in my bedroom that measures 84" tall to the top of the framing. I'd love to hang the window treatments from the ceiling. HOWEVER, the adjacent wall has two windows under a sloped ceiling so I cannot hang anything more than 84" high.

Also, for me to hang 84" high treatments on my sliding door, I had to drop the rod down two inches across the center of the frame so if I use a panel or drape with no header, the top of the frame shows.
My trim is linen white. My rod is satin nickle.

AND the two windows are not the same amount of space from the wall. The window adjacent to the sliding door is 2-1/2" from the wall and the other window is 12" from the wall. My bed is in between the two windows. How to even that out??
I've attached two pictures. There are a number of different curtains hanging on the sliding glass door I'm just trying to see which looks nicest.

Any advice from a dilemma solver is appreciated!

Comments (5)