Software
Houzz Logo Print
tintupe

Wall color

12 years ago
I wanted to color the inside of my house, right now the wall color is white and I wanted a different color of my formal living room which is where the formal dining room too and different color of the family room which is where the kitchen is too. Please help me.

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Hi Cheri, I called you and left a message just want to ask if you do consultation, visit your client's house? And I wanted my family room too, attached is the photo of my family room
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    A soft taupe or a soft grey. Try the Benjamin Moore color app for different color ideas. http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/for-your-home/personal-color-viewer

    Good luck:)
  • 12 years ago
    How bout the family room?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I do re-design as well as Home Staging. Where are you located? I work in the Placer/Sacramento region.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    One of these shades might work. Its nice to add some color to the dark room with the bright blue, or I've always liked the way you can pair dark woods with grey tones. Good luck