Software
Houzz Logo Print
ronna_jones

where can I find this door?

14 years ago
...who makes this door?
and wondering what the top looks like... thanks
Farmhouse Studio · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 14 years ago
    Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. I am the homeowner and just signed up for Houzz today. Here's a picture of the dutch door which offers a view of the top 1/2. I shared my ideas with our gifted cabinet maker and he created this door. I found a similar front door in a made to order catalog but unfortunately I don't remember the brand.
  • 12 years ago
    Absolutely Love the look of your dutch door. Just wandering how functional it is for you? I love seeing the top open but I wonder if I would use it. Of course, all our other doors and windows have screens. Do you keep the top open when it is nice out?
Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio