Software
Houzz Logo Print
karrol

Love this kitchen Could you please tell me who makes these cabinets and what color .Thank you

14 years ago
Highland Heights Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi and thank you! These were KraftMaid's cabinets. It is their Marquette doorstyle in Maple, painted in Canvas with a Cocoa Glaze.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you so much I was looking at that exact cabinet and the way you have designed it makes it look even better. To me, it can look either traditional or contemporary. I think you did such a beautiful job and I also saw another design of yours using a shaker door style. Both lovely kitchens.
  • 13 years ago
    What is the color/type of countertop? We are renovating with the Kraftmaid cabinet in canvass. What is the door style?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The doorstyle is Marquette, the countertops are Santa Cecilia granite
  • 13 years ago
    Love the look! What is backsplash manufacturer and color? Same with stone, please!!
  • 10 years ago

    beautiful kitchen. Can you share the overall size of the kitchen? Thank you so much!!