Software
Houzz Logo Print
tjosephb

Grouting tile

I have installed and grouted a great deal of tile but not this!
What is the best way to grout and clean out the joints in this tile install?
White Kitchen, with Bianco Antico Granite · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It was applied using a piping bag. Lots of water and clean sponges to clean it up. That's it. Nothing special.
  • 14 years ago
    Slightly off topic, but can you confirm you used the 'white' tile.. or are these the 'ivory'?
    Thanks!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes, they are white. Mission Stone does offer sever colors, including an Ivory. But I went with white.
  • 14 years ago
    I was going to order this tile, but have a question about it being so beveled...is it hard to clean above the stove?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I have never used this tile but typically any deep grout line, especially in brite white is difficult to clean above a stove.It must be cleaned well, frequently. It must also have grout brightener used on it.