Software
Houzz Logo Print
beverlyb

Complete tranquility!

14 years ago
l love this bedroom, truly tranquil. could you pleas tell me the paint color used? Languid blue was by Sherwin Williams was suggested, but the sample I got of that color didn't appear right. Thank you!
Architectural and Interior Photography · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure of the exact color, but it looks similar to Valspar's New Day.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I am just the photographer, I'm not quite sure the exact paint color they used but it is a blue/grey of sorts
  • 13 years ago
    I have been looking all over for headboard and footboard. Any idea where I can find it??
  • 11 years ago

    Do you know where the painting is from?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Darla, it's actually a photo that I shot & printed on canvas. If you are interested it can be custom printed to any size. Just drop me a line and let me know what you have in mind, thanks!

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner