Software
Houzz Logo Print
dsnason

Large wall, what do we do next?

12 years ago
We just repainted this room (although the color wasn't quite what we wanted) and now we aren't sure what to do with the large wall. We refaced the cabinets next to the fireplace an expresso and there is a green granite behind the tv/fireplace and above the cabinets.

I know we don't want too many dark accents but can we put a book case along the long wall or should we find art work? I would love a book case or book shelf to display things. I feel as if a few floating shelves would look nice but not be sufficient to satisfy my need to display pictures frames, books and special belongings.

One more thing, the rug, thinking about a shag rug, maybe cream. Any other thoughts on that?


Open to all ideas! I am ready to pull this room together.

Thanks!!

Comment (1)